Budget guidance for FUDCon Milan and FUDCon APAC/India teams

Max Spevack mspevack at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 24 19:34:08 UTC 2011

I know that FUDCon Milan is in active organization, and that bids are
open for a FUDCon in APAC.

While the numbers might change after the totals for FUDCon Panama are
finalized, for the moment I want to make sure that the organizational
teams, and Jared, know what our current targets are:

As of today, the absolute maximum that we can budget for these events
is:

$20,000 USD for FUDCon Milan (14,000 EUR)
$15,000 USD for FUDCon APAC/India

This also assumes a budget of $20,000 USD for FUDCon Blacksburg in NA at
the beginning of 2012.

Once again, this will be reviewed after FUDCon Panama is complete, but
I'd like people to have those numbers in mind as the ABSOLUTE CEILING --
when every last penny is added up, it can't go over these numbers.

Thanks,
Max