FUDCon Pune Invitation letters

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 12:21:25 UTC 2011

On 09/19/2011 04:02 PM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> The following people are listed.  Let me know if I missed anyone or if
> you have other questions
>
> * Eugene Teo
> * Buddhika Kurera
> * Mahay Alam Khan
> * Heherson Pagcaliwagan
> * Joerg Simon
> * Robert Scheck
> * Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail
> * Danishka Navin
> * Andreas Thienemann

I have updated the individual tickets and a additional reminder, we need
the following details

1. Name as on Passport. 2. Passport number 3. Country where the Passport
is issued from 4. Passport Issue Date 5. Passport Expiry date 6.
Nationality of the person coming. 7. Person working for which company.
8. Designation

If you don't want this information to be publicly visible, free free to
email me instead. Thank you

Rahul