FUDCon Milan note on wiki page re: room planning

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 12:59:18 UTC 2011

Hi Robyn,
I asked our guys for proposed hack sessions - to know how many rooms
to book (on Saturday/Sunday). For now it is:
* SIGs meetings
** Perl, Ruby, Java and secondary architectures
* documentation hack fest

Just to have overview to answer the question by Andrea.

For general schedule - if I understand it correctly -
Saturday/Sunday are barcamp/hacksessions days,
Friday is free, only the cafe during the night... Is it true?

What are the days hotel is booked for? We plan to arrive on Friday,
leavin on Monday in the morning.

The wiki needs updates... It's not easy to follow the planning...

Thanks
Jaroslav