Who maintains fudcon.fedoraproject.org?

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 4 21:25:13 UTC 2012

Hi there,

I wanted to make static (at least) content translatable of
fudcon.fedoraproject.org.
But it appears to me that this site is not really updated, Milan was
months ago for example, and we still could "register".
Please see tickets, #89[1] and #59[2].

I think the reference is http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon, we
should probably build a script to get that from somewhere. Or have
someone taking care of that (simply add a notice "open a ticket to the
websites team whenever you update this page").

Moreover, the actual source code is ugly, with many copy & paste, that
would be awesome to define the text and re-use the same on each
occurrence, in order to help maintainers (you could see what was done
for fedoracommunity.org) and translators.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/89
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/59

--
Kévin Raymond