FUDCon Pune reimbursements

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 05:21:15 UTC 2012

> Hi
>
> Just a heads up.  I had submitted the expense report for all domestic
> travel and have received the amount in my account in the start of this
> month.  However I am not in India now and online banking requires otp
> (one time password) which I can't receive in my mobile.  I will work
> out
> a alternative and transfer the cash to everyone in a couple of days.
>
> International travellers will be reimbursed by Harish Pillay directly.
> Thanks for your patience and feel free to drop me a mail if you have
> any
> questions.
>
> Rahul

Hello,

Just following up. I'm a little confused with what is going on. A few of
the folks from India have been reimbursed by Harish (according to their
comments on the tickets). Are we to get in touch with Harish and get
this done? I thought only the international travellers were supposed to
get in touch with Harish? Since I've been waiting on Rahul to reimburse
us when he gets back (as the email says), I wanted to clarify and be
sure.
--
Thanks,
Regards,