Translation FAD this week!

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 00:53:40 UTC 2012

On July 26 and 27 the Brazilian Portuguese Translation Team with the
help of local Fedora Ambassadors will be holding a Translation FAD at
Porto Alegre.

We will take advantage that many folks will be in town for the 13th
International Free Software Forum and will get together in a hotel for
working on translations and internationalization.

I'm not sure who is the one to reimburse the FAD expenses. I don't know
if Neville can do it using the community credit card or if its up to
someone from CommArch. A clarification about that is appreciated.