FUDCon EMEA (Paris), Hotel booking has started!

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 20 15:51:47 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 5:09 PM, Stanislav Ochotnicky
<sochotnicky at redhat.com> wrote:
> Seriously? My original message rejected because I am not subscribed? Not
> even held for manual inspection? Just plain sent to a sinkhole? Thanks.
> So I'm spending time trying to help and that's the reply I get? I'd
> suggest looking at the mailing list settings, because they seem medieval
> to me.
>
> (10 second pause)
> OK. Frustration vented somewhat, but seriously. Ccing list admins to
> reconsider the settings. Or perhaps you are receiving tons of spam
> otherwise?
>
> Quoting Jaroslav Reznik (2012-06-20 09:56:55)

Hum… They should not have told you that, but as they were, fine :)
Yes, they charge only the arrival day, as you can cancel your
registration for free before the Dday.

In fact going through the website was not the easiest to handle for
them, but as they asked you to do so… that's nice. ;).

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)