IRC meeting for FUDCon KL 2012

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Mar 6 17:10:11 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

That's easier to follow up all information. Thanks!

Btw, I updated the airfare from Hanoi to KL by Vietnam Airlines to $200
Also, I suggest you check the cheap airfare on http://www.orbitz.com/
(Fedora usually use this site to book air ticket for attendees). You
can find cheaper price on that. E.g. Airfare from Tokyo to KL should be
$568 (include tax) instead of over $1,000 as listed in the wiki.

If you need a hand, please do not hesitate to tell me. I can help you
to check all the airfare and update to the wiki.

> For the first IRC meeting, can those who are interested to attend it
> to pick a time here? http://doodle.com/sig8seyyk7eaivhf

I think the URL should be: http://www.doodle.com/uzp7rxfd3rbfn46i
I will try to attend. Please announce the voted time.

Rgds,
Tuan