[fedora-my] Venue Details

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 11:22:05 UTC 2012

ah i missed this email -_-" .. but anyway,

we do have separate room as secretariat + hangout, and we are planning
to provide coffee, but I hope everyone are ok with instant coffee  ;-)

On Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Truong Anh. Tuan
<tuanta at iwayvietnam.com> wrote:

> +1.
>
> In almost previous successful FUDCon, all of attendees could be
> speakers as well as audiences.

of course, its supposed to be a barcamp style event ;-)

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331