FUDCon Paris Hotel options

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Wed May 16 12:34:30 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> We've just started planning our Brno's Base OS guys FUDCon
> attendance and we're looking for more details - especially
> lodging to plan our budget. Are there any cheaper options
> around or will we have a deal with some hotel? Would be
> great to have this informations as soon as possible, to book
> flight (there are some cheap options from Vienna but you
> know, low cost ;-).
>
> Unfortunately it's going to be tight as there's LinuxCon,
> Plumbers... But I think it really makes European FUDCon
> better to have as many as possible Brno guys.
>
> Thanks
> Jaroslav
> --
> Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik at redhat.com>
> Software Engineer - Base Operating Systems Brno
>
> Office: +420 532 294 275
> Mobile: +420 602 797 774
> Red Hat, Inc.                               http://cz.redhat.com/

Hi,

We have a deal with an hotel, for 30 twins and 3 nights:
A twin at 81€ (exclusive of taxes) per night.
I've asked famsco to describe me how to manage rooms reservation/fees
with regard to the contributors,
but they just asked me back for precisions. I haven't given precise
question yet.

Which is:
How to manage this hotel reservation:
- Do I have to assign a room for all that asked for?
- Who is going to pay, Red Hat for all or one contributor could pay by
itself but with our special rates (pay back to Red Hat?)
- How is it linked to the $$$ column on the reservation table?

- I could also ask for more rooms, but we won't have so much time.

We have the EMEA meeting tonight, I am not sure to be able to join,
(would be traveling), but if you could bring this question that could
help.

Thanks,

--
Kévin Raymond