[Ambassadors] FUDCon Latam Minutes

Leonardo Menezes Vaz leonardo.vaz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 21:47:43 UTC 2013

> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fudcon-planning/2013-08-20/fudcon_planning.2013-08-20-23.59.log.html

Unfortunately I was not able to participate this meeting, however I
read the logs and similarly Alejandro I felt a quite uncomfortable
about this changes and the way on how decisions have been taken.

I don't think right changing the rules about the conference when we
are just a month from its beginning and I just let all you know about
my opinion. I am really sad for knowing we won't have Alejandro with
us in Cuzco, because he is one of the greatest contributors we
currently have in LATAM and I really wanted to meet him to discuss
about many initiatives to get more people involved in Fedora in this
part of the world.

When I knew about the last meeting I was really inclined to cancel my
participation in FUDCon LATAM in support to Alejandro, however my
tickets are bought and paid almost a month now.

I think people should reconsider all this things because there's a
risk here of loosing another good Fedora contributor.

Leo

--
Leonardo Menezes Vaz
+55 11 96641 9412