Plane tickets for Peru

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 23:00:02 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I went in to look at buying plane tickets for Peru. So a few questions:

1) A number of folks travelling from Panama. The flight information is in
not-english and I am pretty sure that it looks like the first flight is on
one airline, but the flight from Lima to Cuzco is on another airline. Did
this come from a travel booking site, or were they researched individually
on airline websites, or something else? Am I correct in my understanding?

2) For the folks travelling from Venezuela. I think there are 4 of you,
from what I am reading, and all want to travel together. I realize the
prices have gone up (yes, I know) and I think we can work that into the
budget without it penalizing others, but I'm more concerned with getting
the flights that are convenient without 15-hour layovers and such. If
someone could help me find what is currently the most logical set of
flights and best place to purchase from, I can buy these tomorrow.

3) For Matias's flight (ticket #438) I need additional details -
arrival/departure date aren't on the flights spreadsheet, and no clue what
airport he's departing from (I am assuming there is more than one airport
in argentina). If someone can help to poke him so I can get that it will
help out.

-Robyn