Lack of support for Fudcon Latam.

Alejandro PĂ©rez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 19:34:19 UTC 2013

This is something I have been thinking from quite some time now and I
have been worried about that.

We started organizing Fudcon Latam before there was a date for Flock, we
did meeting and have assigned ticket to sponsor people for almost two
months ago, no ticket has been bought 20 days before the event, my
feeling it that there is not love for the event or the region for that
matter, we have been given lots of excuses and delays on the matter.
Today at this moment only people who had bought his own ticket are sure
they will go and them still waiting to get reimbursed.

Many people is thinking on not going now as it is not sure if they ever
get the tickets.

It will be a shame that people keep losing interest on participate on
the event.

This is what made me sad, we as volunteers that work on Fedora and give
our time trying to do as we can to help Fedora from Latam with our few
resources I do not feel we deserve be treated like that.