[fudcon-planning] #396: Check with KU if bringing our own soda is okay or if we have to buy it from catering

fudcon-planning fudcon-planning-trac at fedorahosted.org
Thu Sep 19 13:36:04 UTC 2013

#396: Check with KU if bringing our own soda is okay or if we have to buy it from
catering
 Reporter:  ianweller    |       Owner:  ianweller
     Type:  Task         |      Status:  closed
 Blocking:               |
Changes (by itamarjp):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I am cleaning up the track, Can we close this ticket ?

--
Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/396#comment:2>
fudcon-planning <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon>