FUDCon APAC 2014 Post Event Todos

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 12:45:40 UTC 2014

On 06/03/2014 12:55 PM, nitesh narayan lal wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
> <mailto:sanjay.ankur at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On Sat, 2014-05-31 at 10:57 +0800, Alick wrote:
>     > - Videos. We have recorded all the speeches in each room. Currently
>     >   volunteers are busy editing and converting the videos. Hopefully
>     > they
>     >   will be uploaded soon.
>
>     Can you please request the volunteers to stay in touch with the Fedora
>     videos initiative about these? Nitesh (cc'd) had already made templates
>     for the FUDCon iirc, so the work could be a distributed and therefore a
>     little easier. We'd also like to publish all of these on the Fedora
>     video channels.
>
> +1, I could send the links of the videos edited and uploaded somewhere
> to Ruth so that they could be be added to Fedora youtube channel as well.

Hi guys,

All the videos have been uploaded to a Chinese video site [1]. We have
difficulties uploading to Youtube now. The current planned solution is
that I will carry the videos to Max in Taiwan when I attend COSCUP this
weekend, and he will upload them to Youtube. I am not sure about the
current Fedora Videos workflow, so please let me and Max know if there
is anything Fedora specific to be done. Thanks.

[1] http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzIzNDYwNjI0.html?f=22338161

--
Alick
Fedora release 20 (Heisenbug) user