Trac changes for FUDCON Managua 2014

yn1v at taygon.com yn1v at taygon.com
Tue Jun 3 17:25:37 UTC 2014

Hello,

I need to start creating tickets in Fudcon Planning trac, but I haven't
located on the trac who is the owner/admin to modify and add the new
event. I hope the owner of the trac is in this list, if not then please
can someone point me in the right direction?

I need a new component "FUDCon Managua 2014" to be created.

I will use type "funding request"/"task", milestone option looks like a
duplicate to type, I won't be using milestone. So there is no changes
there.

I see that reports 12 for Latam meeting agenda and repor 13 for subsidy
request meeting agenda are based on keywords, so I will use those
keywords. No changes needed on that.

Neville