2014 GNOME.Asia & FUDCon APAC Parties, Sports, and Guidebook

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 04:03:51 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Did you know that GNOME.Asia and FUDCon is not just technical sessions
but also social events?

On Friday night (23rd May, 2014)

We will have a welcome party from 18:00 to 21:00 at 雕刻时光(Sculpture
in Time Café). It is quite close to the conference venue. The detailed
address is 海淀区 学院路37号北京航空航天大学天行网球馆2楼.

For Fedora guys --  it is the FUDPub, the social night held during a FUDCon.
But this time both GNOME folks and Fedora folks are welcomed!
We will provide dinner tickets for speakers and  volunteers who work on
Friday. Each ticket will cover a single package (Drink + Salad + Course
+ Dessert) and you need to pay extra fees for additional purchase. Other
interested people can also come and talk if you have no problem paying
yourself.

On Saturday, (24th May, 2014)

After dinner time, there will be sports games including
* ping pong,
* football and
* basketball
beside the conference venue. Everyone is invited either to play or
watch, or cheer.

Please join us and refer to
https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/2014Summit/Sports to see how to
participate in it.

Besides, we provide free coupon to volunteers and speakers for lunch at
4/F Heyi Building.

On Sunday(25th May, 2014)

When sessions end, we will hold a celebration party at 3/F, Oasis Café,
Vision Hotel. It will be a buffet dinner which has Western food and
Chinese food (including hotpot!). Tickets will be distributed to
speakers, volunteers, and sponsor representatives before hand.

Besides, we provide free coupon to volunteers and speakers for lunch at
4/F Heyi Building.

Get information with mobile device -- guidebook.
This year, we are preparing our event information on a mobile app guidebook.

You can get it through
* https://guidebook.com/getit/
* For android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.guidebook.android
* For ios device https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/guidebook/id428713847?mt=8

After installation, please search  “2014 GNOME.Asia Summit & FUDCon
APAC” in it. The conference information there is not complete now and is
still being updated. But we will finish the work before the event for sure!

Regards,
--
Alick Zhao
On behalf of FUDCon APAC 2014 organizing team