Bid for FUDCon APAC 2015

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 16:52:06 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We would like to bid for hosting FUDCon APAC in Pune, India in the
month of June, 2015.

India is home to one of the largest number of Fedora and FOSS
contributors in Asia and we would love to have another opportunity to
host FUDCon after the very successful FUDCon at Pune in 2011.

We plan to hold the conference from 26th-28th June 2015 in partnership
with MIT College of Engineering, which is one of the premier technical
institutes in India. Conducting FUDCon at MITCOE brings the dual
advantage of great infrastructure coupled with a large
and interested volunteer base of an active student community.  Details
of our bid can be found at the bid wiki page:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Bid_for_Pune_2015

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer