I want to help getting T-Shirts for FUDCON 2015 printed

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Mon May 18 07:01:41 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I want to help in getting the T-Shirts for FUDCON Pune, 2015 printed.
I have got T Shirts printed in the past for our linux users' group,
dgplug, and know a good vendor: hungshoe, here in Bangalore. This
vendor usually prints T-Shirts for many https://hasgeek.com/ events.
If we have designs and specs for the T-Shirt ready, I can go and speak
to the vendor to get a quote. Then we can discuss further to finalize
the order from a vendor that offers the best price along with quality.

Regards,
rtnpro
--
Ratnadeep Debnath,