FreeSCI

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue May 1 17:52:16 UTC 2007

Jon Ciesla wrote:
> Brilliant!  I've got it packaged and am ready to submit NAGI for review.
> The only thing holding me up now is when I was testing, I ran into a
> problem where trying to save a view object to a game in AGIStudio will
> segfault.  GDB complains about something at line 313 in view.cpp, which
> makes sense given that all other objects save just fine.
>
> I'll contact upstream unless someone cares to look and sees something
> obvious.

Well if you can send me an srpm (link) then I can take a shot. This sounds like
a straightforward segfault, and I'm quite good at fixing those.

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

Although I think that shipping nagi as a development tool needed by agistudio
is fine, I think we should still clear this with Spot (he usually takes the
decisions on stuff like this). And it would still help if we had a couple of
freely redistributable games.