Including Colossus

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Nov 26 17:06:21 UTC 2007

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 09:31:21 +0100,
  Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
> Tom 'spot' Callaway (tcallawa -- at -- redhat -- dot -- com) is the one to
> talk to when it comes to legal questions, those scans will come in handy
> then. I think it would be best if you first use your common sense to make
> something you think is clean or whitish-grey and then send it to him.

OK, when I am ready for review I'll show him stuff.

> Correct, in this case what you should do is include a modified tarbal (with
> things removed, please put replacements in a seperate tarbal) and put
> comments above the Source0: in the spec explaining howto regenerate the
> distributed source tarbal from the original sources.

I can probably do something simple. One option would be to reuse the images
from the extra colors that were added by the colossus developers and were
not in the original game. I can probably have a simple script do that and
it should work OK if the graphics are repeated if the two colors contrast.

That should be enough answers for now. Thanks.