Crrcsim's data files' location

Joonas Sarajärvi muepsj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 19:42:48 UTC 2008

2008/7/17 Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com>:
> On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 18:32 +0300, Joonas Sarajärvi wrote:
>> I tried to check if there was already Crrcsim available for Fedora in
>> Rawhide, but I wasn't aware of this existing effort to package
>> Crrcsim. Do you want to keep working it into official repositories, or
>> prefer me to continue with my package?
>
> No, I have enough packages as is. This one never made it into Fedora,
> feel free to take it for your own. :)

Thank you for your support! I now have it mostly working with a
wrapper script, but I can try to look into patching the code, too.

I asked upstream about the possibility to better select installation
directory, and the behaviour is going to get fixed in the next release
of Crrcsim.

--
Joonas Sarajärvi
muepsj at gmail.com