OT: Re: mari0

Mangwiro, Errol pmangwiro at limpoporesources.com
Fri Mar 30 08:41:00 UTC 2012

> Hi there,
>
> Can I ask how you compiled LOVE? mine fails ./configure with...
>
> checking for library containing glLoadIdentity... no
> configure: error: Can't LÖVE without OpenGL
>
> that's funny coz i'm getting the following error:

error: Can't LOVE without HEART

I'm using F16 64bit, I've install a myriad of -devel files to get it to work
> but I can find anything on google about this either.
>
> I wonder if you know which one satisfies this requirement?
>
> Martin

lol Sorry about that. saw an opening. had to take it. won't do it again.

--

-------

:: Phillip Mangwiro :: I.T. Manager

:: [t] +263 286 22121-32 :: [m] +263 71 4531231

:: [e] *pmangwiro at limpoporesources.com* ::

Legal Disclaimer!

"The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments
to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of
this message and any attachments.
transmitted by this email. Thank you"