0 A.D. is now available

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed Sep 26 14:52:33 UTC 2012

Thanks to pcpa 0 A.D. is now available in rawhide and updates-testing for
F16, F17 and F18!

This is alpha 11. Alpha 11 made some imporant changes for making the game
play well (in particular there are now working gates). The AI pathfinding
is still poor (hopefully that will get fixed in alpha 12), which can
cause problems when playing against the AI.

I tested the game on an rv530 with the radeon driver and was getting around
25 fps without a lot of units on the screen. So I think the game should
be very playable without having to use proprietary drivers.