Spin Games

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Mar 29 16:00:54 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 17:48:22 -0700,
   Daniel Lara <danniel at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>Curious about the latest version of Spin Games, if this is development?
>and how can I contribute to the new version of Spin Games?

The games spin just has a subset of the games packaged for Fedora that
fit on a 4 GB live image.

If there are particular games you think are good and should be on the
games spin, feel free to make recommendations. Note that small games
are a lot easier to swap in than large games.

You can also work on packaging new games or helping keep existing games
up to date.