gbrain in Fedora Games spin

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jun 24 12:12:11 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 10:42:18 -0500,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 17:31:40 +0200,
> Jordi Mas <jmas at softcatala.org> wrote:

>>gbrainy has been available as package for Fedora for a long time[2].
>>Actually recently has been upgrade it to the latest version.
>>
>>I would like to request that you consider to include gbrainy in
>>Fedora Games spin.

>It's small and seems like a reasonable sample game, so I'll try adding
>it. If you don't see it change by the middle of next week, remind me.

I added it to the games spin. Currently the games spin nightly compose isn't
building because "planets" isn't rebuilding in rawhide and it needs to be
rebuilt for a soname bump.

If we get to branch without this being fixed I will drop it from the games
spin in f21 so that we start getting night composes of the games spin again.