Yesod for F20?

Jens Petersen petersen at redhat.com
Tue Jul 9 09:06:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

So Reza (Jaroslav) kindly converted the the previous Yesod Feature page into:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/YesodWebFramework

Please add you name to the page if you are able and willing
to help make it happen this time. (Ben and Michel you are already listed.)
Or make other changes you think are necessary :-)

I'd like to pass it back to him soon this week so that
he can announce in good time.

Jens