[Fedora-he-list] Migration of Fedora Hebrew team to Tx.net

Oron Peled oron at actcom.co.il
Sun Feb 27 09:53:22 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am the Fedora Hebrew team coordinator:
    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/view/oron

Elad is one of our team and  applied for a new team account
on Transifex.net as part of the migration:
    http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/teams/

He got the following reply (correctly asking for formal language
leader approval)::
> Hello Elad.
>
> Can you please contact the official Fedora He leader and get in
> contact with me about who you'd like to be the maintainer of the teams
> on Transifex?
>
> Thanks!

Since Elad is an active member of our (small) translation community, I'm
more than happy to let him manage the whole Hebrew team activity
on Transifex.net (I hope I'll still have some time to translate a thing
or two myself...)

On a totally another issue, while I'm holding the opinion that it would
be better for Fedora to maintain its own Tx instance, I'd like to use
this opportunity to thank you a lot for the offer to host all the Fedora
project translation -- this is not an easy task (both in machine and human
resources) and it is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492
oron at actcom.co.il                  http://users.actcom.co.il/~oron

---Anonymous