[Fedora-he-list] מפגש קהילת פדורה במרץ

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Sun Mar 18 09:16:26 UTC 2012

On 03/18/2012 11:11 AM, Elad Alfassa wrote:
> Is Thursday, April the 5th good for you all?

I think the 4th would be better, because of Thursday traffic, but I'm OK
with the 5th as well.
Do we want to arrange a sort of install-fest of F17beta? I am planning
on making it available via kickstart, I hope I'll have the gear ready
and working for it.
In addition, I'd be happy to informally talk about open source projects
that we develop locally - KVM, Spice, oVirt, Foreman.
Y.