request for ibus input method?

Ding-Yi Chen dchen at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 02:29:06 UTC 2009

There is ibus-chewing for AI Zhuyin input method,
However, if you are after "pure" zhuyin, you may provide a table for
ibus-table.

See
http://code.google.com/p/ibus/issues/detail?id=94&q=table&colspec=ID%
20Component%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary

For example.

於 三,2009-04-15 於 11:03 +0800,Peter Pang 提到: