Announcing release of Enhanced Inscript (Inscript2) keymaps

Tue Jul 19 10:06:22 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 3:19 PM, Santhosh Thottingal
<santhosh.thottingal at gmail.com> wrote:

> AFAIK, The draft is under review and not approved so far. There are
> serious criticism on the draft raised by community(eg:
> http://wiki.smc.org.in/CDAC-Inscript-Critique)
>
> Don't we need to wait till the standard is approved and it move out of
> "Draft" status?

Even though the draft is under review and, has received critical notes
from the Malayalam community, doesn't an implementation allow the
flaws to be demonstrated ? An experiment is, in the end, an optimal
way to prove or, disprove a conjecture.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>