subpackaging for typing booster tables

Pravin Satpute psatpute at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 10:57:57 UTC 2011

Hi All,

  marathi-typing-booster total size is around 12MB something, it
includes inscript and phonetic layout tables. Users normally use only
one layout either inscript/phonetic. I am more familiar with phonetic so
always use marathi-phonetic same way some l10n users only use
marathi-inscript.

  Considering this i think its better to package marathi-phonetic and
marathi-inscript in different rpm. It will reduce present rpm size say
around 4-6mb and also save some hard-disk space. Will do same thing with
other booster language tables.

  Lets target this for Fedora 17. Let me know if any thought on this.

Regards,
Pravin Satpute