Sunpinyin will upgrade to the latest git snapshot

Liang Suilong liangsuilong at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:33:11 UTC 2012

Fedora 16 is lacking sunpinyin-2.0.4-0.1 at this time. Because python-devel
has a bug. There is no python-config symbol link from python2.7-config.

It seems no updates will fixed it. Now sunpinyin-2.0.4-0.1 can not compile
on Fedora 16.

I just wait a new Python update.

Sent From My Heart
My Page: http://www.liangsuilong.info