[fedora-india] RPM Packaging Online Workshop: Logs

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 22:08:29 UTC 2010

On 04/17/2010 01:45 AM, narendra sisodiya wrote:

> Thanks a lot, It was very informative. And this log will be very much
> useful....
> Can we sometime experiment Audio+IRC chat type of system. I am not
> aware of such system but this can be build using oggfwd and icecast2
> server.

We have one based on Asterisk at http://talk.fedoraproject.org/.
Haven't really looked into much.  People get disconnected from IRC often
enough but atleast I can identify nicks and they can go back and read
the logs.  Another problem is answering questions if lots of people
start cross talking.  I think audio conferencing works better in a
regular meetings rather than ad-hoc workshop type events.