[fedora-india] mukt.in 2010 cancelled

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 04:42:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

There we go

---

We regret to inform you that, we are cancelling mukt.in 2010 scheduled
for 23-24 April 2010. We have to take this extreme step due to revived
Gujjar agitation in Rajasthan. Currently the city of Jaipur is under
section 144 and conducting any public gathering requires permissions
from police etc. After consulting our local organizers we have decided
not to go ahead with the event right now. Please see that
this cancellation has nothing to do with the previous venue issue. That
was sorted out and we had full credit from our venue sponsor.  In case
you have booked your travel tickets, we request you to cancel them and
send us a proof of cancellation along with the cancellation charges. We
will refund your cancellation charges in next 45 days. If you have
booked tickets from a low cost carrier who, credits the amount instead
of refund and you are not planning to use the amount in near future,
please write back to us. We will try to find the best way possible to
refund your travel.

 We will inform you as soon as we decide on the new dates and location
of the event.

regards
Mukt.in 2010 team