[fedora-india] Google Voice and Video Chat Isnt for Fedora

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 08:46:41 UTC 2010

On 23 August 2010 14:04, Hiemanshu Sharma wrote:
[..]
> On 23 August 2010 14:00, Rakesh Pandit wrote:
>>
>> On 23 August 2010 11:24, Arun Prakash wrote:
>> >
>> > Hello ,
[..]
>> I take no responsibility for consequences if you are trying out my
>> suggestion ;) and in process mess up your system.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Note: It would be great if you can send text messages to list.

It would be nice if you can as well refrain from sending html.

[..]
> May be you can try http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(software) it will
> help you convert the .deb into .rpm
[..]

I am not the one you should be replying to.

Yeah, alien is one choice and is better.

@Arun

You can as well use dpkg (available in fedora) and convert it to rpm and
check content and file paths.

Rakesh Pandit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rakesh
freedom, friends, features, first