[fedora-india] Can any one help regarding LVM in RHEL4

dash pradipta dashpradipta2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:05:50 UTC 2010

Thanks for your help.But I solved the issue by  adding the following lines
in the file " /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit "

if [ -e /proc/lvm -a -x /sbin/vgchange -a -f /etc/lvmtab ]; then
        action $"Setting up Logical Volume Management:" /sbin/vgscan &&
        /sbin/vgchange -a y
        fi

Thanks & Regards,

Pradipta Kumar Dash