[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Ravi D. Sharma rdsharma4u at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:27:01 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Naveen Kumar <nkumar at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Ha Ha, .................its crazy man!! i dont understand why you people
making a comment like this as you don;t know what we are discussing here.
we are discussing what already gone wrong. So be a human being as you
already told and beware it not happen further We are not making a list of
persons who is either side. And i have no interest in personal life of
anybody.