[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Ashwin ashwin.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 04:32:45 UTC 2010

On Thursday 29 July 2010 09:04 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:53 AM, Ashwin wrote:
>
>     On Thursday 29 July 2010 12:58 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>      >   On 07/29/2010 12:00 AM, Ashwin wrote:
>      >>
>      >
>      > If you are so interested in seeing him get the media, then step
>     up to do
>      > it.  Participate in free media effort.  Why engage in back seat
>     driving
>      > and opinionating on what others do instead of showing the right path?
>      >

>     Opinions exist when something wrong is done. This time it was wrong
>

> That itself is merely a random opinon.  It has no inherent value beyond
> anyone else.  Step up and participate if you actually want a change.  I
> don't see why you don't.  Obviously you are very concerned about someone
> getting free media.  There are hundreds of such request every month via
> the free media program.    Here is a chance to put your money where you
> mouth is.

Abusing me, does not solve the problem identified by Ravi and
acknowledged by Frank.
Carry on with your accusations - it simply highlights your sensitivity
(lack of) to issues.

The concern is not about some one getting free media. The concern is
about the *high handed* replies to Arshad, which should not be repeated
with any one in future.

I create and get my own chances and use my opportunities (however small)
at my own discretion. Unfortunately, your lack of sincerity /
sensitivity (based on my assessment) towards the Fedora as a cause does
not give you a privilege to influence me on where I should use my money.
Bad Luck, try again another time....  ;)

with Regards,
ASHWIN