[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Ashwin ashwin.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 04:38:27 UTC 2010

On Thursday 29 July 2010 09:11 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 9:00 AM, Ashwin <ashwin.lists at gmail.com
> <mailto:ashwin.lists at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

>     If you recall, you mentioned a bias for names...Correct ? Since, you are
>     being (or acting) so dumb, so let me ask it directly - Is there a
>     negative bias for the names which have a Mohd. somewhere ?
>

> No name calling in this list allowed and I have zero tolerance for it.
>   Since you obviously missed a smiley,  no point in debating it.  I hope
> you start having a polte conversation and if you can't refrain from
> calling people dumb and attacking people for having a different opinion
> from yours,  I highly recommend that you drop the conversation and move
> on.    This will be only note on this topic.

Smile you must, but do not try to hide the issue with the smile.

Quote from your post - " Why engage in back seat driving
and opinionating on what others do instead of showing the right path? "

*This is equal to abusing me.*

Quote from Ankur's post (whom you mentor) - "ASHWIN : you got no clue
what you're talking about. Stay off the list. I don't care if you've
been around Linux since it's birth, what you generally say on the list
is BS. "

*This is equal to abusing me.*

Is this the case of a Pot calling the Kettle black.....?

Control yourself.

with Regards,
ASHWIN