[fedora-india] Hi, trouble in fedora media program

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 02:44:30 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-07-30 at 07:23 +0530, susmit shannigrahi wrote:
> We have drafted a simpler reply.
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FreeMedia_private_request_reply
> Thanks.

Hi Susmit (and everyone else),

Thing's I've noticed:

The "All download methods"[1] link on the get fedora page[2] leads to
the get fedora all page[1] which contains the link to the free media
form etc. That isn't logical. Someone who has "Slow Internet? No
Internet?" will not click on "All download methods" in the first place.

Maybe we should have a completely different page for "Request Fedora"
where we can detail *all* "dos and do nots" regarding requesting media
from an Ambassador. The main get fedora page can then hold a link that
goes "Request Fedora media"

If it sounds good, I can spend some time making up a draft for people to
review. I'm pretty sure this needs to be discussed on another list too.

Thanks,
regards,
Ankur

[1]