[fedora-india] Help regarding Fedora 13 Installation (dual-boot)

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:10:44 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-07-30 at 14:31 +0530, pavithran wrote:
> On 30 July 2010 14:24, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > The more correct method would be to resize Windows from windows.
> > Been there done that.
>
> Yes windows does a good job of shrinking its partition . I definitely
> would recommend shrinking windows with windows default utility to give
> space for other partition which could happily be used for fedora
> installation .
>
> Regards,
> Pavithran

Just to point it out.

A lot of times, the windows shrink utility does not let you shrink to
the amount of free space. I've had a lot of trouble at install fests
with this. I'll look around if I can dig up the howto when things get
ugly like this. It's rare, but it does happen.

--
Thanks!
Regards,

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Ankursinha