[fedora-india] Help regarding Fedora 13 Installation (dual-boot)

Suchakra suchakra at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 13:38:52 UTC 2010

I'm sorry I haven't. I tried once a couple of months back i think and
was unable to do so. I uploaded my gpg key too to FAS and waited for a
day as was written but unfortunately couldn't connect. I tried again
with another machine and then forgot to do it altogether. I'll try it
with my another Fedora machine on monday and tell you. By the way,
InstallFest is done with. Kushal came too to meet us. I hope it was a
success (despite some minor glitches on our part). I'll make a report
and put it up by tuesday.

Suchakra