[fedora-india] [dgplug-users] WordGroupz - a personal vocabulary building app, http://gitorious.org/wordgroupz

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 12:26:07 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks Tonmoy for reporting the bugs and putting up the wishlist.

As for now, I fixed some bugs in wordGroupz like redundancy in the
get_group combobox, inappropriate resize of vpan on window resize.

I also added edit and save options to edit the details of the existing
words.

Thanks to Bamacharan for writing a patch for the search bar.

With these new changes, wordGroupz v0.2 is released.
I'll feel elated if anyone becomes interested to test the app
and submit bug reports and other suggestions.

You can download the wordGroupz source from
http://gitorious.org/wordgroupz

Thanks,
Regards,
rtnpro