[fedora-india] Media Request

Tue Mar 2 06:17:31 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:44 AM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:
>> So, here's a question that I keep on asking because I don't get an
>> answer - what is stopping someone at Kolkata to start retailing Fedora
>> media ?
>
> Oshin Digimedia, 1/30A/1 Bejoygarh, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal,
> 700032, India, Udayan Debnath, 919831994746

Nice. And, now a follow-up question. For those who are not obtaining
the media via the Freemedia Program (the usual reasons of not enough
volunteers etc), is it possible to point them to contacts such as the
one you mention above allowing them to explore the possibility of
paying for the media ?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>