[fedora-india] RubyConf India 2010

shreyankg at gmail.com shreyankg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 09:57:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would be speaking at the very first RubyConf India, held at
Bangalore. I would be talking on "Ruby on Rails v/s Django, a newbie
web developer's perspective".

If anyone is around do catch up with me.

RubyConf India
--------------------

The Ruby Community in India, together with the Innovation & Technology
Trust, is pleased to announce RubyConf India 2010 on Mar 20, 21 at the
Royal Orchid Hotel, Old Airport Road, Bangalore.

This dual-track event will feature prominent speakers like:

Yukihiro Matsumoto “Matz” - the creator of Ruby himself will deliver a
talk via video-con
Chad Fowler author of “The Passionate Programmer” and “My Job Went to India”
Obie Fernandez author of “The Rails Way”
Ola Bini core-committer to JRuby since 2006
Ivan Porto Carrero core-committer to IronRuby
Nick Sieger of Engine Yard and JRuby fame
Arun Gupta lead developer on GlassFish

Ruby is an OS dynamic language that offers an ideal development
environment for Agile practitioners. It has one of the most active
open source communities worldwide which produces and supports tools
and projects like Ruby on Rails - a powerful web application
development framework that works well on different platforms, and
significantly reduces time-to-market and operating costs.

Brainstorm, Network and Learn about the latest technology changes first-hand!

Follow us on twitter @rubyconfindia

--
Peace and Love,
Shreyank Gupta