[fedora-india] Help required for event at Bangalore

Mon Mar 15 06:38:49 UTC 2010

On Sun, Mar 14, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't see any Fedora related work happening here. Aren't any workshops
> or talks happening? Is the stall all that Fedora's contributing to the
> event??
>
> (/me got no idea how /me missed out on this)

Perhaps <http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_name=6a53c80d1003092230o25be90c9q79eef89feb6c63ff@mail.gmail.com>
would give some context.

The event has aspects of Kannada L10n and, a release of a Ubuntu DVD
along with bits on a11y.

As I have pointed out in the past, 5 days before an event is the most
wrong time to scurry around to rustle up a presence. We have
Ambassadors out at Bangalore and, it seems that they did not deem this
event relevant enough to participate or, influence the program
schedule.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>