[fedora-india] Fwd: [Ambassadors] [FWD] Event-Open Source Software Workshop @ MIT Meerut

Ravi D. Sharma rdsharma4u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 07:51:49 UTC 2010

Dear Ankur and allr,

yes i am going to the event if i dont get any critical work in university. I
just invite if someone interested to come from meerut or near place.
well it was too early i didnt get time to post an event. So really sorry for
that. I think also its too late to get any thing. I will try to figure out
such type of event earlier before the day come to close.

Here is brief summary,
Let me give the details of IMAGINE 2010: