[fedora-india] Fwd: [Ambassadors] [FWD] Event-Open Source Software Workshop @ MIT Meerut

Ravi D. Sharma rdsharma4u at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:37:23 UTC 2010

Thanks Aswin :) and all guys,

Thanks for all your consideration. I was quite cool but i just fade up from
the guy because i have mailed before a week. That's all fine, i have given a
short period, also apologised to mail. Now before 3 days, the people forget
me as an ambassador(Not a problem it happen when a large number of people is
there) but some guy even he did'nt have concern with a single question. i
just surprised no one made him a single word, thats why i had to answer.
well my apology to every one who disturbed with my mail. you can understand
how hard it feels to me so i mailed like this.

Thanks again for all anticipation, i really gratefull to Aswin, thanks again
to you. i am chill now so this topic should be closed.
regards,

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 5:44 PM, Ashwin <ashwin.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 23-Mar-10 4:37 PM, Joerg Simon wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 23. März 2010 10:31:52 schrieb Ravi D. Sharma:
> >> or anything Mr. whatever you
> >> are. So stay off.
> >
> > Ravi, it seems like your manners got a bit overboard. Please calm down -
> and
> > remember that as a Ambassador (a People-Person) it is imperative to be
> > levelheaded and kind - even if we have a dispute.
> >
> > cu Joerg
> >

> Relax.
>
> Hey Joerg, it is just the extreme heat wave conditions in the North
> Indian plains (where RD is) and stuffy humid climate of Eastern Gangetic
> plains (where KD is) coupled with the high inflation in food prices,
> causing all this flare ups.
>
> Let me assure you further that the climate affects are pretty much
> seasonal.
>
> But I am not too sure of inflation, caused by the mismanagement of
> public finances of the country. Which is presently in the controls of
>
> A) a reform loving ex-finance minister as the present prime minister
>
> B) a govt. bonds loving ex-finance minister as present home minister
>
> C) and an ex-foreign minister who has always avoided an election and has
> no mass base as the present finance minister.
>
> It is the weather to be blamed, and if one wants to blame individuals
> please blame these nutcase politicians.Please :)
>
> Monsoon will arrive in time guys, cheer up and enjoy Fedora, Linux and
> Freedom. :)
>
> with Regards,
> ASHWIN

R.D. Sharma