[fedora-india] Questionnaire on FUDCon locations :)

Ashwin ashwin.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 04:02:33 UTC 2010

On 24-Mar-10 7:37 AM, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 23:21 +0200, Debarshi Ray wrote:
>> Let me a pain in your arse and spoil the fun.
>>
>> Why do we need a FUDCon in India? What difference will it make to Fedora?
>>
>> Happy hacking,
>> Debarshi
>
> O_o
>
> Lets exchange places on that one. I'll be the pain in your behind this
> time and keep the fun going ;)
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/india/2010-March/003093.html
>
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/india/2010-March/003099.html

Reference to these posts does not indicate anything.

> If it was your idea of fun mate, it was a real rotten one.

Debarshi's query is a simple one. Do not blame him for asking.

Either you answer or let someone else answer, why ridicule ?

> If people are not interested in the FUDCon for whatever reason, now
> would be a good time to speak up since some of us are taking up
> responsibilities, tasks and working for it, and we don't appreciate
> being sent on useless errands.

This for the list - If there is no answer to such a simple query, how
come engaging people is justified, for an event which does not have a
clear agenda ?

with Regards,
ASHWIN